- With the area of 942 hectares, East Saigon City is planned in the center of Nhon Trach new urban area- western gateway of Ho Chi Minh City, the project is planned by two consultants Ubiz – Hong Kong and EDAW/AECOM – U.S.A. Based on the construction standard of green, modern urban area, East Saigon City promises to bring residents perfect living environment with full modern facilities.
- East Saigon City is dominant in terms of traffic due to its’ location on two main road of Nhon Trach District – Ton Duc Thang (25B Route, 80m wide, to No.51 National Highway) and Nguyen Ai Quoc (25C Route, 100m wide, to Long Thanh International Airport); next to No.3 Ring Road (HCM City, 120m, connect directly to HCM City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway via District 9 Bridge in the north and Ben Luc – Long Thanh Expressway in the south).
- The project: started in August 2009, first phase deployment: infrastructure investment on the area of about 350ha.
- The project completed infrastructure construction of 2 sections:
+ Phu Thinh 1 Section: 20ha, 143 units with 3 types: 600 m2 villas (30m x 20m), 300 m2 villas (15m x 20m), 175 m2 townhouses (7m x 25m). The facilities are school, sport center and park.
+ Phu Thinh 2 Section: 16.9ha, with 444 units of townhouses (6m x 19m). The facilities are park and 3 other green areas.
- The project will continue to deploy 1A and 1B section’s infrastructures on the area of 100ha.
- East Saigon City is located at the center of Nhon Trach new urban area, western gateway of Ho Chi Minh City.
- East Saigon City is dominant in terms of traffic due to its’ convenient location easily accesses to main, important transport routes to southern key areas and seaports, airports:
+ Next to HCM City’s No.3 Ring Road which connects to 2 expressways in the north and south of the project
+ 6km to HCM City – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway in the north
+ 4km to Ben Luc – Long Thanh Expressway in the south
+ 12km to Bien Hoa – Vung Tau Expressway in the east
+ Near Cat Lai, Phuoc An, Phu My, Cai Mep Seaport
+ Next to 25C Route (Nguyen Ai Quoc) Route, connecting directly to Long Thanh International Airport;