April 20, 2018, at Tin Nghia Corporation (TNC), there was TNC’s annual general meeting of shareholders 2018. Attending in the meeting, there were Ms. Do Ngoc Mai – Deputy Chief of the Provincial Party Committee, Ms. Pham Thi Tuyen – Head of Finance Department of Dong Nai Provincial Party Committee, Mr. Bui Van Thao – Deputy General Director, AASC Auditin Firm Company Limited, Ms. Huynh Bich Ngoc – Senior Advisor to Board of Management, Ms, Thai Van Chuyen – General Director, Thanh Thanh Cong Invesment JSC, Ms. Vu Phuong Mai – Director of Financial Analysis, representatives of shareholders of Dragon Capital Investment Fund and 102 shareholders for 155.386.570 voting shares. In the meeting, shareholders listened, commented and passed the reports on business results, activity programs of Board of Director in 2017 and plans for 2018 of the corporation, evaluation report of Board of supervisors and voted on the following issues:
- Approve the dividend payout ratio of 10% in 2017.
- Approve the business plan 2018 with the revenue of VND 6.500 – 7.000 billion, after-tax profit of VND 220 billion and dividend of 10% - 12%.
- Elect Ms. Huynh Bich Ngoc and Mr Thai Van Chuyen as new members of BOD for the first term (2016 – 2021)
- Approve the Regulation of Nomination, Candidacy and Addition Election of members of the Board of Directors of TNC for the first term (2016 – 2021).
- Relieve the title of member of the Board of Directors of TNC for Mr. Huynh Phu Kiet and Ms. Nguyen Hai Tam according to their wishes;
- Approve 8 statements:
- Statement for approval of 2017 Audited Financial Report;
- Statement on Amendment of TNC Regulation;
- Statement on Management Regulation of TNC;
- Statement of registration of additional securities and registration of central securities trading;
- Statement on remuneration, salary, bonuses in 2017 and remuneratio, salary, bonuses estimate in 2018 of the Board of Directors, Supervisory Board
- Statement for profit dustribution plan in 2017;
- Statement of selection of auditors for 2018 finacial report;
- Statement of General Meeting of Shareholders’s Authorization for Board of Directors to implement the contents under the authority of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
The annual meeting of shareholders 2018 of TNC was successed with the high consensus of attendance. 2018 is going to be a promising year due to clear strategic direction, development plans with potential projects approved by General Meeting of Shareholders.